For high-quality, cost-effective microform access in a broad range of applications, the Minolta MS6000 MKII is an ideal choice. It lets you view images from any media format on screen, as well as make clear, crisp laser prints on a stand-alone laser printer that's fast and easy to use.
Add an optional PC interface kit, and you can scan to PC at up to 800 dpi resolution — to use your microform information in web sites, e-mails, faxes, desktop publishing and electronic distribution of information.
The MS6000 MKII offers a wide range of automatic features.
- Type of Film: Microfiche, Jackets, Aperture Cards, 16 mm & 35 mm Roll Film and 16 mm Film Cartridges
- Magnifications: 7.5x, 9 ~ 16x, 13 ~ 27x, 23 ~ 50x
- Image Rotation: Prism Rotation (Auto; prism lens included) and Carrier Rotation (Fiche carrier).
- Auto Imaging Convenience and Manual Masking
- Scanning Speed: 6.5 seconds per page (A4 or letter, portrait 400dpi)
- Scanning Density: 200, 300, 400, 600, 800 dpi
- Multiple Printing: 1 - 19 prints