Home > Scanstation 8800-Series roll film microfilm scanners
Scanstation 8800-Series roll film microfilm scanners
Wicks and Wilson manufactures a complete range of Scanstation roll film microfilm scanners capable of automatic batch conversion of both 16mm and 35mm roll film. Models are available with performance and productivity features to suit applications ranging from occasional microfilm roll conversion to multi-shift digitization projects.
All Wicks and Wilson microfilm roll film scanners feature clear graphical wizards and a fixed lens system to simplify set-up and get you scanning more quickly.
Featuring the latest in digitization and image processing technology, the 8800-series has been designed by Wicks and Wilson to automatically capture greyscale and bitonal images from roll film at the highest possible quality. The illumination and optical path, advanced new camera system and unique image processing algorithms give unparalleled imaging results from all types and formats of roll film.
- NVIDIA-based image processing with cutting-edge imaging algorithms developed by Wicks and Wilson specifically for microfilm
- Instant on-screen display of changes to imaging settings – no need to rescan
- Fully compatible with Virtual Scanstation – the custom off-line QA tool that dramatically enhances workflow, accuracy and productivity
- Automated image location using either blip codes (up to four levels) or document edges
- Custom-designed lens – greater resolving power across all film types
- Unparalleled illumination system including holographic diffuser for superior results from every scan