Konica Minolta MS7000 MK11
MS7000 MK II
With standard dual output to PC or printer at the touch of a button, Minolta's MS 7000 MKII makes all your microform information more powerful.
Scanning at 800 dpi resolution using the innovative Locator Rapide Software enables the distribution of microform information in web sites, e-mails, faxes and desktop publishing applications.
The MS 7000MKII also offers a wide range of automatic features and options for added flexibility and convenience, plus digital reliability, and long-term cost-efficiency.
- Type of Film: Microfiche, Jackets, Aperture Cards, 16 mm & 35 mm Roll Film and 16 mm Film Cartridges.
- Magnifications: 7.5x, 9 ~ 16x, 13 ~ 27x, 20 ~ 50x.
- Image Rotation: Prism Rotation (Auto; prism lens included) or Carrier Rotation (Fiche carrier).
- Scanning Speed: 5 seconds per page (A4 or letter, portrait 400 dpi).
- Scanning Density: 200, 300, 400, 600, 800 dpi.
- Multiple Printing: 1 - 99 prints (LED countdown identification