Konica Minolta SL1000
SL1000 Digital Microfilm Scanner
The NEW SL1000 digital film scanner offers a powerful and compact scanning solution for all your microforms.
Images can be viewed and scanned in colour or black and white in as little as one second.
The motorised combination carrier and single zoom lens enable viewing and scanning of microfiche jackets, aperture cards, 16mm & 35mm roll film and negative and positive colour film.
The small footprint enables it to fit comfortably, into any library or office environment.
- SL-Touch Software supplied as standard and can be used in touchscreen or normal mode.
- Film Type supported: Colour Film/Monochrome Film, Negative Film/Positive Film, Micro Fiche Film, Jacket Film, Aperture Card, 16/35mm Roll Film, 16mm Cartridge Film (ANSI & M-Type), Micro Opaque, Colour transparencies and negatives upto 35mm.
- Resolution: 100 - 600 dpi (Optical Resolution 360dpi) Scan Speed Approx. 1 second.
- Lens Magnification: Optical Zoom 7 - 54x, Optical Zoom + Electrical Zoom 7 - 105x.
- Focus adjustment: Auto or Manual.
- Output format: JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF, PDF multi page, TIFF(Compression/Non-compression/G4), TIFF multi page.